OVERVIEW AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Mackmyra Svensk Whisky AB´s Sales Managers role is ultimately charged with increasing the sales of the brand at the UK market.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for implementation of all tactical sales activities agreed, as well as follow up on trade/customer marketing activities to enhance the growth and profitability of the Mackmyra Swedish Whisky’s brand portfolio in the market.
This includes working closely with the distributor and their network in the assigned territory to maintain and develop all trade accounts. Motivate and manage distributor sales force and executives.
Trade responsibility includes full knowledge about the company’s presence at On/Off Premise, Chain, and Independent stores, Regional, National, and other licensed retail accounts.
As a Mackmyra Sales Manager, you must present you self with integrity, professionalism and commitment to Mackmyra Svensk Whisky AB and gain respect as an effective company spokesman.
- You work closely with our local partners, especially the sales force, to maintain and build a wider distribution of the Mackmyra portfolio.
- Direct account responsibility for key on- and off-premise trade accounts is important.
- Perform tastings both with the distributors sales team and own organized tastings.
- Tasting trips with our distributor’s sales force
- Evenings and/or weekends occurs on regular basis, so also overnight travel.
- Alert social media to drive sales
QUALIFICATION, PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & KNOW HOW
Languages: English on a professional level, both oral and writing.
Background and experience: 3-6 years of combined Sales / Marketing / Brand management experience. Wine and spirits knowledge and industry experience is preferred. Comprehensive understanding of Spirits, including types, regions and basic mixology.
Personality: A truly sales orientated personality. A good strategist, but someone who is also a very “hands-on”, “roll up their sleeves” executor. Excellent organization and coordination skills- detail oriented & able to manage priorities and routine functions effectively and efficiently to reach goals.
To apply, please send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org