Psst, The Mackmyra crew will be at The Bristol Whisky Festival on the 28th of April. We can also meet up in London on 27th. Hope to see you!
JOIN US ON OUR GROWTH JOURNEY IN UK
Mackmyra Swedish Whisky is Sweden first whisky distillery and produces innovative single malt whisky since 1999. Our whisky is created from Swedish ingredients and has through the years won major international recognition. Mackmyra was appointed World distiller of the year 2015
At Mackmyra there are always new, exciting things happening. Think of Mackmyra more like lifestyle brand rather than a spirits producer. To be innovative, seeing opportunities, and to test these, is part of the company’s DNA.
Mackmyra UK Export Project
Right now there is a unique opportunity to join us in a very early stage of building up the operations in UK. This growth project has just been launched and we are looking for someone to join us in shaping the project and laying the road ahead with great opportunities to develop and advance within the company.
The demand for the product is already out there, Mackmyra Whisky has been present in Europe for some time, including UK through an importer but the time has come to start up the business ourselves. We have done the same journey in Germany, which is now up and running.
The project is focused on launching a broad portfolio including our bottled whisky, private casks, private brands and also spirits from our new distillery – LAB + Distillery including our gin. The method will be direct sales and a Mackmyra-Swedish-type-customer-interaction in with own distribution.
Specification and Job Description for ASM UK-south (London vicinity)
Who are you?
- Training/education in sales and presentation technique
- Sales experience from retail and as a sales representative or sales manager
- Experience from fairs and presentations
- Experience with consumer goods and industries with familiar structure (e.g. wine, breweries or logistics,…)
- An outgoing personality, good listening ability, skills at presenting and convincing, good ability to adapt to different customer types
- We believe you are somewhere between 30 and 40
Experience from any of the following will be looked favourably upon:
- Own business
- Small business experience
- Experience from rapid growth
- Craft Spirit experience
Sales and Marketing – Tasks and responsibilities
The ASM, for the Area-region, will:
- Be responsible for the Mackmyra sales and marketing operation in the area
- Implement Mackmyras direct sales and customer interaction method
- Set and be responsible for setting and reaching the goals for the area
- Interact and coordinate the operation with the Swedish-, European- and other UK-organisation.
- Administrate, recruit, train and supervise Area-Reps
Send your application to email@example.com